Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm big now...

I had the privilege of eating lunch with Maria and Maxwell today at the new Blue Baker (by the way, it is huge and really nice, not to mention there is a fountain in front of it!). After we ate, they took me back to my office and on the way Maxwell made a rather profound statement...

"I'm big now because I can open my Freebird."

Now if that doesn't make you proud, I just don't know what will! The funny part is that we haven't eaten at Freebirds in at least 5 days. :) If you aren't familiar with Freebirds, they make these really yummy and BIG burritos and Maxwell really likes them (he and I usually share). If you know about Freebirds, then you know what I'm talking about. Whether you know about Freebirds or not, come see us and we'll be glad to go eat there with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love reading the updates, matt. maxwell is growing up!

richie

Shannon said...

You are a crazy linking fool! Seriously, you are getting so good at adding links to your posts! I definitely need to work on mine. :)

Shannon

P.S. E and I just ate at the new Blue Baker today; same great food, but now it comes with a fountain!! Love it!