Sunday, March 30, 2008

Four weeks or one month?

Okay, so I have to admit that the whole "age" thing for babies doesn't always make sense to me. When people ask me how old Miller is, I tell them he is four weeks old tomorrow, but in most people's mind, isn't that the same as being one month old? From what I understand though, you can respond with either the "weeks" age or the "months" age...or even a combination. If I'm wrong, would someone (likely a woman because I doubt any man has even thought about this) please tell me by leaving a comment?

Regardless, Miller has hit a milestone--he is four weeks old tomorrow and will officially be one month old on April 3 (also my dad's birthday--happy birthday dad/grandad!). When we had Maxwell, a very dear friend told us that the only advice he had was to survive the first 6-8 weeks. Such wonderful advice and that means that we are either 2/3 or 1/2 of the way there! Yippee!



Maria took these pictures last week and I thought many of you (or at least the 3 of you who read this) would like to see the latest. Have a great week!

5 comments:

TheLudlows said...

I read I enjoy the updates!
We need to come by and see your little 4 week old, I mean 1 month old.
I have no idea either!
C

Shannon said...

So glad you took the pics. That Miller is a handsome fella!

P.s. Did you get the new camera?

Anonymous said...

Matt, go back and read your second sentence. Miller and Maxwell are precious and Grandad and I can hardly wait to see them again. They are growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

good looking kid!

richie

Ashley said...

I love the pic of Maxwell kissing Miller...priceless!