Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Maria/Mommy!

Today is a most special day because today is the day that the Lord brought my beautiful bride, the love of my life, my best friend, the mother of my children, my precious Maria into this world. Words alone cannot express how thankful I am to the Lord for creating her and, especially so, for giving her to me as my wife. When I think about my life without her, it is all blurry and bland, but life with her is vibrant, full of life, and full of happiness.

Oh sure, we've had some hard times, but overall, life is so good with Maria in my life. I still remember the first time I saw Maria up on stage at Breakaway leading worship and how I thought, "I should ask her out...but she would think I am a freak since she doesn't even know who I am." Only God knew then how the future would play out...and I'm glad he let it happen the way it did.

I love you sweetie. Happy Birthday!

Always,
Beloved

1 comment:

Amy said...

Maria,
I hope you had a wonderful day! May God continue to bless you and keep you close to His Heart!

It is just so sad that your husband doesn't appreciate who you are more!;)

Lots of love,
Amy