Sunday, April 11, 2010

No need for cute here

As I was typing up the previous post with our bluebonnet pictures Maria said, "I wish I knew how we could make our blog cute like all of our friends," to which I replied, "I see that 'cutestblogontheblock.com' link on a lot of the blogs you read." Wanna guess her response?

"I guess our blog doesn't need to be cute though since you are the one who writes all of the posts."

So my question is, are there any background templates that are "manly" and yet, not camouflage. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm not exactly the camo kind of guy.

NOTE: After posting this blog I decided to wander over to the website mentioned above where I found what I believe to be a background that is manly enough for the Upton's Update blog. I hope you agree, but if you don't, please keep it to yourself :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

pyzam.com also has TONS of free backgrounds I don't think any of them are scrapbooky looking but there are a bunch of really cool ones.

TheLudlows said...

I think you have done manly well!

The Uptons said...

I'm not convinced yet so don't be surprised if it gets changed again.

Swizz said...

I think yours looks nice! And, in my opinion, it's not what the edges of the blog look like, it's what's IN the blog that matters.

(Is that justification because MINE is a plain old blogger template still?) ;o)