Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's Birthday Season

So no one told us that when your child(ren) is between 2 and 3 years old that there will be a birthday party to attend every weekend for months on end! Although we already had Maxwell's birthday party a few weekends ago, last year we started what may become an annual tradition--a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese with Maxwell's four "best" BOY buddies: Jackson, Aiden, Blake, and Jacob.

The boys had a great time and I (Matt) was actually able to enjoy myself, too, despite the fact that you cannot keep an eye on your child the whole time you are there (I know, I'm working on my control and "safety" dad issues...). One of the boys, Blake, came down with pink eye the night before the party so he wasn't able to attend, but we had a "make-up" party this weekend and I've posted pictures of the 5 boys.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Shannon Morton is my best friend and thru her I feel like ya'll are friends, too! I am dying to meet ya'll, especially Maxmell and Maria b/c I hear so much about them!